Sunday, December 19, 2010

new layout! :D

Okay, so I sort of hated my old layout because I don't really like my blog being so dark and stuff, and today I finally gave in and changed my blog up a bit. The header is the same, not sure if I should change that yet.
So what do you think? Do you like the new look? I tried to actually incorporate some fashion into the background because my old background didn't really have that much to do with fashion or beauty.

I might change it again if no one likes this, please give me tips on what you like and what you'd like me to change!

Also, thanks to Leah (is she mentioned in all of my posts? Hehe) I am sort of more motivated to do more posts. I would also love if you guys could request some more posts that you want to see (e.g. winter fashion, new makeup looks, etc).

xxrobin

2 comments:

All Made Up said...

Love the new look! The header looks absolutely perfect because the colours are bright and gorgeous and they really match the pictures you've used in the background! :)

As for new posts I'd love to hear what products you use every day - skin care and makeup if you get the chance! I'm a bit of a nosy sod so I rather enjoy seeing what works for everyone else ♥

Leah said...

did you make the background yourself?
omg can you make me onee? :)