Friday, February 18, 2011

Viva Glam Gaga Lipglass

Hey guys!
So last weekend I mentioned how I'd recently brought the Viva Glam gaga lipglass. I said I'd do a review soon so- here you go!

I was SUPER excited when I got this because it is my very first MAC product (:
When I first applied this product it REALLY stood out! I'm currently saving up for the Viva Glam Lipstick that goes with this because if you don't put enough of this lipglass on it looks kinda weird hehe..
I still love it and it looks so pretty! ^_^  It feels kinda sticky on your lips but it's definitely worth it since you get such a unique colour.
(sorry the picture isn't the best D: had to take it with my iSight webcam)
xxrobin

2 comments:

All Made Up said...

This looks gorgeous on! I've had my eye on this for ages but just havent been able to bring myself to splash out on it :)

Looks great on you! ♥

Marie said...

It's a lovely shade and I think it looks great on your skin tone.:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com