Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Thursday Tales #3 (Haul!)





☆ This week has been SO busy with school, so yet again- sorry for the lack of updates. Last week, being the first week of school, was an extremely busy week and I had barely any time to go on the computer so I was unable to do a Thursday Tales.

☆ Throughout the past couple of weeks I've been doing a bit of shopping, I decided to post pictures of some of the things I got (: First I got an Audrey Hepburn fashion journal. It has lined pages and also has one of those page marker things. It's very handy and I will probably use it as a Blog Book...

☆Also, next week I will be on school camp. We were required to obtain a 'Super Hero Costume' for a super hero themed night that we'll have at camp. I was looking around at the shops and finally decided to get this super cute Superman shirt from Target. It was on sale for only $15!

☆ Another thing I noticed, while at Target, was a stand containing numerous pajamas, each for five dollars! I bought three pajama shorts, some long pajama pants, and a singlet to go with them (: I took a picture of the super cute design that was on one of the shorts, it has teacups and cupcakes! Yum!

☆ Because I'm going on camp I need some smaller, more portable shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, etc. I bought some mini Pantene shampoo&conditioners and then I also got this Palmolive Milk & Honey shower milk. Leah brought this to camp last year and it smelt really nice, so I decided that I would get some ^_^

Hope you guys have had a fabulous week!
xxrobin

1 comment:

Marie said...

I would love to try that shampoo!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com