Saturday, January 22, 2011

Back2School! + new layout

Hola amigos!

 Back2School
Tomorrow is my first day back at school after a 6 week break.
I still have to label all my stuff, but, luckily we only need a few things tomorrow because we will just be finding out which classes we are in and all that stuff. (:

Today I straightened my hair so that I can sleep on it and tomorrow it'll be a straight-ish wave, which will be a huge improvement from the crazy curls I've been having recently. Below is some pictures of my school stuff :D
 All of my books :L

 My binder! (this is basically all we have to bring on the first day- along with pens and some paper)

A random notebook which I got recently and decided it would come in handy for school (:

 New Layout
In other news- I became very bored with my old layout and was craving for a change. I spent about 30mins creating this collage of all things beauty and spent another 10mins trying to compress the picture so that I could upload it as my blog's background. What do you think? Do you like it?
Check back soon for a post of how my first day went (and maybe some surprise post? Oui or non?) .

xxrobin!
(much more enthusiastic after my change of layout)

4 comments:

makeupbykatie said...

Aw I love back to school preparing. It makes me feel like I'm starting over!(=

Leah said...

OMG! dudee, layout it amazing! Please make me one hehe :P
Yipee for back to school. Non?
xox

All Made Up said...

Ooooh, I love all things stationery related! I know it's kinda sad but I'd happily spend hours browsing in Paperchase for notebooks n the like :)

The new background looks great; bright and pretty so perfect for a beauty blog! ♥

Marie said...

I think it's a fun layout!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com