Wednesday, January 12, 2011

OOTD, FOTD + Thursday Tales !! (:


hey guys!
Leah and I have both started these new segments, Leah's is called Wednesday Whispers and mine is Thursday Tales. The posts for these segments will basically be a summary of our week with some pictures (:
My week hasn't been to exciting, but, I am luckily in the 25% of my state (Queensland) that has NOT been flooded! Yay! My heart goes out to the residents of the rest of Queensland who have lost loved ones and/or all their possessions due to the flood. The only other noteworthy thing that happened this week (Other than becoming the most awesome Pokemon trainer ever to live) was... I got my school uniform! It's slightly hideous... oh well.

OOTD:

Singlet: Jay Jays 
Skirt: Supre
Belt: Supre

FOTD:
Eyes: Maybeline Colossal Waterproof Mascara
BYS 12Eyeshadow Palette Mix5 (For lid and used as eyeliner for bottom lash line)
BYS white eyeliner

Lips: Lipsmackers Strawberry Fanta
Diva clear gloss 

xxrobin

PS: I look funny cause I just woke up (:

1 comment:

Leah said...

I love the skirt! And your makeup :)