Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Thursday Tales #2


I made a new spot for some of my lotions and stuff...

 Organised some of my accessories (:

I made a spot for my perfume! (and silly bandz) Hehe

My shelf thing (:

The stuff in the bottom of my closet that I still have to sort through D:

 The two lavender coloured bags on the left are rubbish and the one on the right is full of toys I'm donating.

★ So, whilst looking on tumblr I saw pictures of these gorgeous rooms and as soon as I saw them I wanted my room to look like that. I was gonna clean out my room then buy all this new furniture.. but, when I started cleaning my room I realized that I really like the furniture I have already! I've been cleaning my room for the past couple of days and it's kinda coincidental that Leah has kind of been doing the same thing.. I almost decided not to do this post D:
★ The other thing that's been happening this week is that we got a new lounge suite! Which is awesome because our old one was hideous. The new lounge sweet has two electric recliners (only one in the picture I took, though) and a three-seat sofa with two normal recliners on it. (: My parents also ordered a new TV so as soon as our living room is all settled with its new TV and lounge I will be sure to invite some friends over (makeover party!?? Oui, oui?).
★ Also, this week is the LAST week of freedom for us Aussie kids that have to start school next week. I'm a bit worried about the first day because the school I'm going to is quite big and I'm afraid I'll get lost, LOL. I'm hoping to invite my friend over (let's call her Jane) so that she and I can discuss the first day of school and decide where to meet up before school and stuff like that. 

xxrobin

2 comments:

Leah said...

"it's kinda coincidental that Leah has kind of been doing the same thing.. I almost decided not to do this post D:"

You didn't need to think about NOT doing this post just because i cleaned my room for one day! You must post more often, I wait for them!
x

iMAGiNEgaga said...

But i didn't want everyone to think i copied you D: