Saturday, January 8, 2011

Products I NEED! (:

So, lately I've been watching a lot of videos and reading a lot of reviews on some certain products that I think sound pretty good!
I've put together a list of all the products I've got my eye on. If you own any of them or know any better ones- feel free to comment! I'd love recommendations of good products.

  1. Gel Eyeliner (L'oreal HIP gel eyeliner? Or mac fluidline? Recommend please!) (:
  2. Colour Sensational Lipstain 
  3. EOS lip balm
  4. Nude lipstick (Any recommendations?)
  5. ELF The Beauty Encyclopedia Neutral Eyes palette 
  6. Foundation (I need one that covers up my red cheeks ^_^ )
And that's all teh ones I can think of at the moment but, as I said, I would LOVE any recommendations you have for products you are loving. (:

xoRobin

2 comments:

Leah said...

I totally recommend the BYS Gel liner. It comes with a pot of Gel (exactly like MAC fluidline) and a brush.

I love the new Revlon ColourBurst lipsticks in Soft nude! :P

Make that tinted moisterizer i told you about .

xo leah

AmyJo said...

I got the ELF The Beauty Encyclopedia Neutral Eyes palette for Christmas and it is pretty good! Although, the shadows aren't SUPER pigmented so you really have to pack it on! I am usually not a big fan of brown eyeliner, but it comes with one called Coffee and I have been using it a lot! It's really, really pretty! :) hope this helps!