Wednesday, November 17, 2010

celebrity style #1

hey guys!
I made this new thing that i will do every week.
Every week on wednesdays i will do a post of a celebrity and a certain outfit they are wearing, alongwith wear you can buy cheaper alternatives etc.
You can request a celebrity&outfit if you want. (:
This week is Taylor Momsen.

taylor momsen
Open Back Crop Tee w/ Shoulder Pads
$53 - idontlikemondays.us
Cropped tee »

Honey Lace Tie Boot
140 GBP - julesb.co.uk
Flats shoes »

Those are the cheaper options. The biker jacket isn't exactly cheap but you can buy very similar ones for alot less money. You don't have to buy these brands but these are the ones that I found looked most like Taylor's outfit.
I hoped you enjoyed today's post! Don't forget to request!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Lea Michele (:

All Made Up said...

oooh, I've wanted an excuse to order something from ulta.com for ages so I reckon this eyeliner is perfect! :)

The skirt is really pretty - I love plain outfits with a really bright splash of colour. Oh and the boots are fab, unfortunately they're also waay out of my price range at the min :(