Saturday, November 13, 2010

pretty nails! (:

ever wanted beautiful nails that look like you just got them done professionally, but don't want to pay huge amounts or spend ages getting them done? well i have just the thing for you. i must admit, i'm not the best at painting my nails, and often get frustrated when my french manicure turns out to be messy and gross. so when i found this product, it was like a beauty miracle! i could finally have the effect i wanted, with little effort, and, in such a short time. Cutex Nail Whitener, totally saved my life.
wednesday morning. i woke up, tired and in a rush. i glanced at my nails, which were getting quite long, and sighed at the transparent part at the end of my nail which is supposed to be white. my nails tend to go see-through-ish when i let them grow, and it really annoys me. at my school we aren't allowed to have painted nails, so when i searched through my nail polish box and found this, i was extatic. when you paint it on your nails, it gives a slightly pinker look to the top, and a whiter to the bottom. two coats give you a gorgeous manicured look, and best of all- my teachers don't notice that they're painted!
I seriously recommend you try this product, i've had it on for nearly four days now, and it hasn't even started chipping. plus- it's really quick to dry.
this is a really great product, i love it! i got sooo many complements from friends & family, and i'm sure you will too. (:

2 comments:

Leah said...

yey for pretty nails! :P

All Made Up said...

This sounds awesome! I never let my nails grow cos, partly cos they just get in the way and partly cos they are a slightly yellowish colour when they're long (I know that must sound totally revolting!) so I have to keep them painted and I'm waaay to lazy to paint them all the time

This sounds really handy and your nails look gorgeous. Any idea how much it costs? I'm skint so avoiding shops at the minute - I'll probably order it online :)