Monday, November 8, 2010

reviews.

so, i've decided to pack a bunch of reviews of some of my favourite/most used products into this post. i will include the pros and cons.

1. First up is the TRESemme Naturals. I've used them for a while, not long, but I've certainly noticed a difference. My hair feels a lot softer and does not get tangled so much. I'm not really sure that they even have a con.
2. BYS white eyeliner. I use this almost every day. I think it is fairly good considering it was like only three bucks. I'm told that BYS is sort of an australian version of NYX, but i don't know for sure. The bad thing about this product is that if you have watery eyes, this product will not stay on for very long, unless you apply on your lash line and not waterline.

3. LipSmacker Strawberry Fanta lip balm. This product worked very well for me for about 6 months. I would apply it regulary and it left my lips feeling soft and with a slight tint. However, after a while it became to come less smoot and started to become chunky when i applied it. I think you should still definitely try it, but don't expect it to work forever.


1 comment:

All Made Up said...

I've been wanting to try the tresemme naturals stuff for AGES but when I popped into my local Boots store they had the smoothing stuff that I normally use on sale so I ended up just getting that instead. Kinda regretting it now!!

I just picked up the orange fanta lip balm along with a coke one! Havent tried them yet but I bought them cos I think they'll taste scrummy :)