Wednesday, November 24, 2010

perfume favourites

Here are a few of my favourite perfumes and a review on each one. (:
No celebrity style this week, sorry, but you can still request for next week because I will do 2 next week.
5 favourite perfumes

1. Harajuku Lovers Limited Edition Snow Bunnies in 'Love'.  This perfume is awesome, I especially love the bottle. I don't wear it very often, I usually save it for outings because it has really strong scent. It smells of fruit, like most of the perfumes I wear, but is much stronger than perfumes such as 'Black Star'.

2. Black Star by Avril Lavigne. I love this perfume, I wear it every day. It's perfect for almost any occasion. It has a light, fruity, feminine scent and is good for any time of the year; winter to summer. I recommend it to people who are fond of pear, jasmine or blackcurrent scents because this perfume is full of them.

3. Chanel No 5. This will probably sound weird, but this perfume smells like... baby powder. No jokes. But in a good way. It smells really sweet and reminds me of spring. (:

4. Champs Elysees by Guerlain. This perfume has a very fresh sent. It smells like floral rose, blackcurrent and something else which I can't put my finger on. I think this is a really nice fragrance for a formal dinner.

5. Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture. This perfume is a very flowery fragrance. It smells of honeysuckle, gardenia, jasmine, and some other things, too. I also love the bottle of this one as it is very cute and girly.


1 comment:

All Made Up said...

Must try Viva La Juicy cos it's s'posed to be absolutely lovely!

I adore really sickeningly sweet girly perfumes (anything that smells or vanilla and candyfloss is fine by me!) so I love fantasy by Britney Spears :)