Friday, November 12, 2010

clean&clear

hello, hello!
today i have a review on my favourite foaming face wash, toner & moisturizer, so be prepared!

i use the clean&clear Foaming Facial wash. I feel it's really nice on your skin and makes it feel really clean. Then i proceed to the Oil Controlling toner, which i believe has been one of the steps to keep my face pimple free (: Then i let the toner dry and apply the oil-free moisturizer. Id on't particularly like the moisturizer, it says oil free but it makes my skin feel really cakey and oily. Although other than that, i think these products are really great and you should definitely give them a try if your wanting smooth, blemish-free skin. :D

1 comment:

All Made Up said...

sounds very nice indeed. I was using the clean and clear advantage kit for AGES cos I get seriously bad breakouts around my chin. It's hard to find goodies that will keep my chin spot-free without drying out the rest of my face! :)