Sunday, November 14, 2010

wardrobe must-haves!

9 wardrobe must-haves

9 wardrobe must haves.

1. Denim Shorts! Perfect for summer & spring!
2. Plain shirts or Singlets. They're perfect for all year 'round.
3. Cardigans. So cute paired witha  singlet and skinny jeans. You can wear them during Fall, Spring & winter.
4. Ballet flats. Work perfectly with basically any outfit, winter or summer.
5. Hair Bows!! These are the perfect accessory that i believe every girl should own. they can make a dull outfit seem completely unique!
6. Skinny jeans. These are life savers! They keep you warm in winter, and in summer they can be paired with a cute singlet and some ballet flats.
7. Over-sized sweaters. What can i say, these are the cutest winter trend! You can get them in different colours and patterns that suit every girls needs.
8. Bangles. They can make or break and outfit. I suggest some funky silver and black bangles for a punk-rock-ish effect or some gold ones for a cutesy look.
9. Converse. these shoes are amazingly sturdy and come in a variety of different styles, colour, patterns, etc. You can even get them specially made with whatever design you want!

So there you go, if you haven't got most of these things then a shopping trip is needed!
Love you!



1 comment:

All Made Up said...

Couldnt agree more! I actually picked up a big over-sized cardigan during the week and it's almost exactly the same as the one in your pic!

Converse are probably my all time favourite "every day shoes" I reckon they just go with everything and they're soooo comfortable. I have a tartan pair that are years old and are now hideously scruffy but I cant bring myself to dump them!


The only thing I wouldnt wear from the list is skinny jeans - with my legs I wouln't want to inflict that on people!! :)