Sunday, December 19, 2010

Daily Makeup&SkinCare

Hey everyone!
All Made Up requested I do a post on my daily makeup and Skin Care.
In one of my first posts I wrote about my Clean&Clear Foaming Face wash, Toner and Moisturiser, which I usually use. Although, I don't really use the Clean&Clear moisturiser anymore because I didn't like it. Now I use Olay Complete, which I think is really good because it makes my skin feel really soft and it has spf30 in it, too. For my body I use Vaseline Cocoa Butter moisturiser which smells really yummy, but not in an overwhelming way.

For my daily Makeup I usually wear some BYS white eyeliner to make my eyes look bigger and more awake, then I also apply some Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Waterproof mascara. That is usually all I wear on a normal day, but sometimes I will apply a light eyeshadow from my BYS pallet or, usually a champagne colour, but sometimes I change it up.

Olay Complete Moisturiser 


Vaseline Cocoa Butter Moisturiser


BYS White Eyeliner


Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara



BYS Eyeshadow Pallet 




PS: I don't use facial scrubs, etc. because my skin is very sensitive and I don't get breakouts or dry/oily skin anyways so I figure it's safer not to use anything on it other than what's listed. (:

2 comments:

Leah said...

i like!
maybe I should do this hehehe.
I wear alot more makeup then youu GAHH! xD

iMAGiNEgaga said...

hehe ;P
gmail! asap!