Monday, December 20, 2010

Summer Fashions!

So, today I was just sitting in the car when, POW!, suddenly i had this massive brainwave for two posts.
One post will be summer fashions and one will be winter fashions!
Because although it is summer where I live, it's winter where most of my readers live, so, to make everyone happy I decided to do a post for both.
I will list a bunch of things which I think are totally perfect for summer then at the end I will have pictures of all of them.

  1. Bikinis! Like, seriously, what else is summer for?
  2. Shorts (especially denim) because they keep you cool but also look so cute!
  3. Oversized or off the shoulder tees (Perfect for wearing over a bikini while you're at the beach)
  4. Gladiator sandals (they look perfect with denim shorts, just so you know) ;)
  5. Wavy beach hair! (OMG soo cute! Can be achieved by scrunching your hair or sleeping on braids, numerous other ways to do it, too)
  6. Flip flops. (My mother says these don't look good the rest of the year but she says they look great in summer!)
  7. Loose summery dresses (especially floral print or bright colours)
  8. Fedoras (especially straw. Straw Fedora + Beach = ♥)
  9. Singlets (perfect for tanning your arms!)
  10. Bandeaus (perfect for underneath an off the shoulder tee.
  11. RayBans. When are they NOT acceptable?


summer



No comments: