Wednesday, December 1, 2010

more reviews

So, last weekend I went on a quick shopping-ish trip. It wasn't all that great but heres some reviews on some of the things i bought.
reviews #1

1. Silkymit.
 I think the silkymit is okay but I'm not sure I'd really reccommend it to anyone. It works great for me, but the first time i used it I ended up with a dreadfull spotty rash, I don't know if it's just my sensitive skin, or the fact I was sandpapering my legs... I don't know. But I do have some tips to make the silkymit awesome and leave your legs rash-free. First, make sure the first time you use it, you aren't going out anywhere on that particular day. Second, after using the silkymit take a cold shower, making sure to get your legs wet. Third, the next times you use silkymit you shouldn't get any rashes because the silkymit will be worn down a bit and should work lovely. (:

2. Dove Go Fresh Bodywash Burst (NEctarine&White ginger).
Cannot explain how much I love this product. It smells sooooo good and leaves your skin feeling smooth. I absolutely love it, the only bad part is that the smell wears off very quickly so you don't get t keep that yummy Nectarine & White Ginger smell with you all day.

3. Veet in shower hair removal cream.
This product was quite good. It got rid of 90% of the hairs on my legs and I used the silkymit for the rest. It has quite a nice smell compared to other normal hair removal creams, so that's definetly a plus. The only con is that if you get any on your fingers, it will make your nails start to peel. That's kinda creepy. I reccommend gloves (:

xxRobin

PS: Expect a new 'celebrity style within the next 24hrs. Please, please give me requests! (:


2 comments:

All Made Up said...

I love the Dove body wash! In fact I've rediscovered Dove shampoo and conditioner recently - I'd forgotten how awesome they are till I picked up a couple of bottles :)

The Silkymit looks interesting but I'd be kinda worried that my skin wouldnt react well to it!

Leah said...

**Thinking about whether to get a VEET product**