Sunday, December 12, 2010

summer break! (:

Well, it's summer break where I live, and this calls for plenty of visits to the beach and lots and lots of shopping!
With christmas just around the corner, I have a lot of my presents already waiting under the tree. One of my presents, a 27inch iMac, was a little bit too big to fit under the tree so I begged for my parents to let me have it early and... now I have it! Yay! So now that i have a new computer I will be on it a lot more than my old, slow laptop, and that means.... lots more posts!

Tomorrow I'm going to a pool party, which I'm sure will be super fun! I'm making a quick post to show you the swimsuit and shorts that I'll wear.

 This is my swimsuit. I got it from target for about $34.00. I really like the pattern and design, also it is very comfortable.
 It has a tie thing to keep it up and its really pretty. It has super cute gold beads on it that I think make it look very summery.
 These are my board shorts.They're not very exciting, just boring black. But they go with any style of swimsuit/bikini so I absolutely love them! I got them from Myer a couple of years ago and I can't remember how much they cost.

The shoes I will wear are just simple flip flops with beading on them. (:
I hope you enjoyed this post, keep an eye out for plenty more to come!
xxrobin

1 comment:

Leah said...

iMac = leah ish jealous
cute togs!!