Thursday, December 16, 2010

Rimmel London 60 Seconds Nail Polish

So, recently while I was shopping, I was searching for a nail colour that would go with any outfit/colour I chose to pair it with. That's when I came across the Rimmel London 60 Seconds range. I'd been looking at these nail polishes a lot recently but was yet to decide on whether to buy any or not. I saw the most gorgeous colour and had to buy it. The colour was 825 Sky High.



This nail polish comes with an extra large brush for easy application. On the back of the bottle in super small print it says only one coat is necessary, although I found I needed to coats to get the full colour. I used Sally Hansen Double Duty Strengthening Base&Top Coat as a base, then applied two coats of the Rimmel colour and then applied another coat of the Sally Hansen Double Duty as a top coat. It seems to be staying on quite well now, and as for the 60 second drying part; that was quite good, too. I definitely recommend this nail polish for someone with not much time on their hands who would like to get the job done quickly. This colour is more of a summery colour, although it goes very well with almost any other colour so you can wear it with any outfit.
Check back soon for a special surprise!
xxrobin

4 comments:

Leah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leah said...

This colour is absolutely gorgous! How big is the brush? I went christmas shopping today and found a nail polish with a MOSTER BRUSH, and it was massive! Funny enough the nail polish was really craap.
:)

iMAGiNEgaga said...

Haha the brush is pretty big, it's like wide and flat-ish

All Made Up said...

Nice colour! Reminds of the blue Barry M one I picked up a while back - not light enough to be a pastel blue but still a gorgeous pale-ish shade :)

Your nails look fab - so neat and perfectly painted ♥