Monday, December 6, 2010

L'oreal Paris Resist&Shine Titanium Nail polish

Well, today I went shopping again, and I wasn't planning on buying makeup, my mum and I were supposed to be getting an Xbox 360 Kinnect from Target but they were sold out. So, I decided to have a quick look in thge Beauty aisles. My mum asked me what I was doing with my nails for grad and I said I would just paint them red, but then she pointed out that the red nailpolish we had at home was a completely different red than my dress. We looked around alot and found a great colour that looks exactly like my dress. I also ended up getting a white, too, because it was 2for1 and I really needed a new white nail polish.
Here's a pic of the two I got :
And here's another picture to show the colour of the reddish one better :
It's sort of a red-black colour and it goes really well with my dress. I'm also really happy i got two nail polishes for only $13.75. Also, it says the nailpolish last 7 days without chipping, so I'll get back to you on whether that's true or not. (:

Keep and eye out for my graduation post!

xxrobin

2 comments:

Leah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leah said...

i love the metallic in that polish!