Sunday, December 5, 2010

new product!

Hey Gals!
I can't exactly title this as a mini-haul because i only got one thing... oh well!
The product i got was the Maybelline Volum' Express Colossal Waterproof mascara in the colour Glam Black/Blackest Black.
I tested this out as soon as i got home and I was pretty impressed to say the least. My old mascara was getting very clumpy and I always found it gave off an unrealistic effect, but when i tried this on it made my lashes so much longer and darker, but didn't look fake. I made sure to get waterproof because I'm getting it for my graduation night and will probably cry having to leave all my good friends, especially leah (leahs-land.blogspot.com).

Leah and I will both be doing big graduation posts on wednesday or thursday, sometime after grad. We will put heaps of pics of our dresses and makeup too!

xxrobin <3

4 comments:

All Made Up said...

This is one of those mascaras I've been meaning to pick up forever but I just havent got around to it! Heard great things about it so hopefully it'll look perfect on the big day! :)

C said...

What are you graduating from? :)

iMAGiNEgaga said...

Primary school (7th grade)
School's different in australia because we don't have middle school

Leah said...

still debating whether to get a Maybelline mascara. Definately do a review?