Saturday, December 18, 2010

Lip Routine

Whether your staying at home, going shopping, going to school, going on a date, anything, lip gloss, lip balm/Chapstick, and lipstick are always there for you!
Here are a few of my favourite lip products (not all of them), just for you!

 1. I love this lip balm! Smells sooooo good, makes your lips feel quite smooth, and gives you a slight tint so you can wear it for any occasion and it come in really handy at school. (:
 2. I think Blistex is probably the best lip balm for chapped lips because it is water resistant for 80 minutes and when you put it on, it doesn't feel too sticky or anything. Also, it has spf30+, and, I'm not gonna lie, this lil' lip balm has saved me from many embarrassing cases of chapped lips. It smells and tastes ahh-mazing, too.
 3. This gloss was one of my favourites for so, so long. It stays on for quite a while and gives you that super glossy, 'kiss me' look. Although I do warn; less is more! Too much lipgloss just gets annoying, especially if it's a windy day because you're hair will find a way to get caught in your gloss, even if it's tied up.
 4. Gahhh! Smells just like real Sprite! Works like a beauty, too. Although, sometimes I find myself putting it on just so that I can smell it :D
 5. I don't particularly like this one, doesn't smell as yummy as the others, although, it works just as well.
 6. OMG. Miracle gloss! It goes on really strangely but you rub it in with your finger and it ends up looking just like a Lip Stain. It stays on all day, but s always; less is more! I recommend using lip balm before applying this though. I have no idea where to but t because my sister gave it to me :(
 7. This lip care is really good. It smells like coconuts, and gives you a nice glossy finish, as well as moisturising your lips!
 8. This lip gloss is alright. I give it 8/10 because it has a nice colour, and goes on very smooth, but it leaves your lips feeling really cakey and sticky after a while. It tastes sooooo bad.
 9. Ditto Number 8. Although, this one has a slightly lighter colour which is very girly and pretty.
 10. This came in the same packet as my Diva Glamour gloss. It has a different colour to the glamour gloss, and isn't as glossy, but still looks great! I'm running out, though!
11. What can I say? It smells just too yummy and makes your lips so irresistibly smooth and chap-free. <3

I like using a lipbalm (usually Strawberry Fanta or Blistex) and then applying a coat of my lip stain-esque 'Trend' lip-gloss. Finally, I add a coat of Glamour Gloss because the 'Trend' lip gloss is not really glossy, it's more of a lipstick texture.

xxrobin

2 comments:

Leah said...

omg there is some amazing products there! I've always wanted to try a blistex lip balm, but havent dared yet. Recommend?

All Made Up said...

I really really want those lipsmackers ones! I'm definitely gonna pick them up at the weekend cos they look great and everyone seems to be talking about them!

Really love Blistex too - I like how they have squeezy tubes as well as sticks so you can choose whichever one you fancy :)