Wednesday, December 8, 2010

graduation !!

Last night Leah and I had our graduation. Yesterday was a super eventful day because I also got the Dux award, although most american people probably don't kinow what that is, so feel free to ask. I will put some pictures showing Leah and I and then I'll tell you where I got my dress and also how I did my makeup and hair. (: 

Ok, so for my makeup I did a grey smokey eye using white on all my eyelid, then silver on the outer half of my lid and a darker black-ish colour in the crease. I lined half of my bottom lashline with black eyeliner and then put white eyeliner on my waterline.

I curled my hair, but not all of it, just every inch or so I did a curl because my hair is already curly. (:

My dress is from David Jones. It is from an Australian designer and the brand is Mr K. I got it for $249.99. I saw a few other pretty dresses but I just decided on this one. You can check Leah's blog ( Leahs-land.blogspot.com ) for information on her dress and makeup. (:

It was a really fun night, and I'm sure I'll remember it forever.

xxrobin

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just wow!
You two look so gorgeous!
Love it!
XOXO
Catanya

All Made Up said...

You two look fantastic! Absolutely love what you're wearing and you really suit the colours you've gone for. Wish I had a reason to get all dressed up! :)